Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Beauty Must Haves

I honestly don't know what I'm doing when it comes to makeup. I wish I was one of those people who can apply makeup nicely but I'm not. I finish applying my makeup in about 5 minutes and each day I say to myself I need makeup lessons asap! Since I work Monday-Friday I don't like to wear that much make up so my daily makeup routine includes: moisturizer, concealer, powder, masc. If I'm going out I will step it up some.

Arbonne Tinted Moisturizer - I use this or Aloe Vera for moisturizer

MAC Select MoistureCover
I use this as concealer and apply it to my t-zone area

MAC Studio Fix Powder
I've been using this since high school and I love it. I also use BareMineral powder


MAC Powder Blush in Cubic
Gives a nice blush tone to my cheeks. I also use YSL blushing powder

MAC Powder Bronzer
I mix around with bronzers. I use MAC or Arbonne
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
Love it! I apply it after my blush and it gives your cheeks a nice glow

Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner
I use whatever eyeliner I can find in my makeup bag

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
I have a hard time finding the right mascara but this has done the trick for me lately

YSL Pure Shine Lipstick #27
My go-to lipstick. Before I apply any lip stick/lip gloss I will apply a lip balm first
A few other beauty must haves of mine are: my tweezers and eyebrow brush, Aveeno lotion, baby oil*, vaseline and any Dove product.

1 comment: